TESTAGEN (synthesized testicular peptide)
TESTAGEN® is a synthesized Khavinson's testicular peptide complex. It is used to treat male sterility, enhance male sexual function and normalise testosterone levels at any age.
Testagen is a dietary supplement with а synthesized testicular peptide. It normalises the testicular function by reducing peptide deficiency and restoring protein synthesis inside the cells.
- Male sterility;
- Enhancing male sexual function;
- Protection of male reproductive organs from negative effects of the environment including vibrations, ionizing radiation, toxic effects of alcohol and medicines;
- Normalising testosterone levels at mature age;
- Maintaining sexual function at mature age;
- Recovering sexual function after infectious and inflammatory diseases.
Testagen can be easily combined with other supplements and medicines and should be used in addition to conventional medical treatments. Use of Testagen increases the effect of the main treatment. Testagen does not have any side effects, it does not cause allergic reactions or addiction.
Peptidе AKS-S (lysine, L-glutamic acid, L-aspartic acid, glycine). Inactive ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose (E460), beet root sugar, lactose, starch, Tween-80.
2 capsules once or twice a day with food, during 1 month. It is advisable to repeat the course after 3-6 months to achieve the best results.
After the course of Testagen it is recommended to take natural testicular peptide TESTOLUTEN® (2 capsules every morning, before meal, during 1-2 months)
60 capsules of 0.275 g
Guaranteed authenticity and quality:
100% Original from PEPTIDE BIO (Russian Federation)
Development and production:
TD Peptide Bio
St. Petersburg Institute of Bioregulation and Gerontology