DIANORM AYURVEDA tea
The tea is meant to normalize the work of stomach, duodenum and pancreas. It optimizes the formation processes of digestive enzymes and insulin. It protects the gastric mucous membrane and bowels from injury. It reduces the load on pancreas. It provides gentle antihyperglycemic effect. It mitigates the course of diabetes and prevents the development of vascular complications.
- in case of gastroduodenitis and ulcer
- in case of chronic pancreatitis
- in case of type I and II diabetes
- in case of digestive disorders caused by dysfunction of pancreas
- for prevention of diabetic angiopathy of lower extremities and retina
Once before night on an empty stomach.
Green tea, ginger root, root of sweat-weed, dill fruits, root of common liquorice, blueberry sprouts, milfoil herb, flowers of horse gowan, pot marigold flower, leaves of eucalyptus.
- Ginger root
- Marshmallow root
- The fruits of fennel
- The root of the licorice naked
- Shoots of blueberries
- Chamomile flowers
- The flowers of calendula
- Eucalyptus leaves
25 filter teabags of 1.5 g.
100% Original from the Scientific and Production Center of Revitalization and Health (Russian Federation)
Scientific and Production Center of Revitalization and Health and St. Petersburg University of Bioregulation and Gerontology