||for the urinary system
- Treatment of chronic cystitis;
- Treating various forms of prostatitisand prostate adenoma;
- Normalising urination functionduring menopause;
- Treating bladder syndrome at any age;
- Treating symptoms of urinary incontinence in all categories of patients;
- Increasingeffectiveness of the main treatment.
|Peptidе AKS-M (L-aspartic acid; L-glutamic acid)
||for the cardiovascular system
- Heart attack (Myocardium);
- Hypertensive crisis;
- Chronic heart failure;
- Attacks of angina pectoris;
- Prevention of heart disease in risk groups (inheritance, living and working conditions);
- Increase stamina under heavy loads and adverse environmental factors (sportsmen, submariners and others);
- Prevention of cardiovascular diseases for middle and older age groups.
|Peptide АКS-К (peptide-linked amino acids: glutamic, aspartic, alanine, arginine)
||for the broncho-pulmonary system
- Increasing the overall effectiveness of the treatmentfor cough syndromes;
- Complex treatment of respiratory diseases in the acute phase;
- Treatment of acute and chronic bronchitis, smoker's bronchitis, bronchitis with an asthmatic component, emphysema and lung obstruction;
- Restoring lung function after smokingand treatment for shortness of breath and bronchial spasms.
|Peptidе AKS-B (L- alanin; L- aspartic acid; L- glutamic acid; L- arginine)
||to normalize retinal function
- Normalising retinal function,
- Starting the processes of tissue regeneration in vision organs,
- Normalising metabolism in retina and cornea,
- Degenerative eye diseases therapy(maculopathy and retinopathy),
- Glaucoma therapy,
- Reducing the risk of inflammation and dystrophic lesionsin vision organs,
- Therapy after eye surgeries significantly increases the effectiveness of the main treatment and enables self-healing mechanisms of visual organs,
- Increasing the efficiency of treatmentfor patients with dystrophic changesin retina.
|Peptidе AKS-G (lysine, glutamic acid)
||for the pancreas
- Prevention of pancreatitis and diabetes development;
- Stimulation of protective functions against exposure to toxic substances e.g. alcohol, drugs, etc;
- Strengthening the effect of complex therapyfor diseases associated with the pancreas.
|Peptidе AKS-P (L-lysine, L- glutamic acid, L-aspartic acid, L-tryptophan)
||for the male reproductive system
- Male sterility;
- Enhancing male sexual function;
- Protection of male reproductive organs from negative effects of the environment including vibrations, ionizing radiation, toxic effects of alcohol and medicines;
- Normalising testosterone levels at mature age;
- Maintaining sexual function at mature age;
- Recovering sexual function after infectious and inflammatory diseases.
|Peptidе AKS-S (lysine, L-glutamic acid, L-aspartic acid, glycine)